Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

Cool

Much better than I thought it would be. Great animation. Can't wait to see more! I vote 5. Good job.

littleFoot littleFoot

Ahhhhhhh nice.

This is purely the most beautiful flash movie of all time and I don't think any other author will ever come close to it. The animation is sweet and colourful. The original music is great and blah blah blah it's just AMAZING. Funny story too. All of your flash is good but this is by far the best.

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Great animation... but...

I have a problem with the Super Mario Bros Z series. It's well animated, action-packed and you must have put a hell of a lot of effort into it... but I don't like the story. Mario and Sonic together for me doesn't work. I'm sure thousands would disagree with me but that's my opinion. It's like mixing Star Wars with Star Trek. It just doesn't feel right! If it were just the Mario characters and something other than the Chaos Emeralds it would've been almost perfect for me. The Axem Rangers just made things even worse... ARRRGGHHH!! I also didn't like pressing space over and over again to read the character speech... it's so annoying! But hey, despite all the issues I have with the story, I still enjoyed it, and it has made it to my favourites list.

A Tom Fulp Flash A Tom Fulp Flash

Good for Tom!

What a thank you message to Tom! You should e-mail him or sumat for him to see that. Good animation anyway.

Smoke - The City Menace Smoke - The City Menace

good

That'll sure get the message across! It was well animated and had a good style to it. The only thing wrong is the music. It loops FOREVER. It gave me a headache. Still, original and amusing. I vote 4!

n00b-l0s3r responds:

I'm finding a way to improve the music, though I won't be changing this for very long...

Thank.

Mario Television Mario Television

Average for what it could have been.

Sorry mate I think you kinda failed on this one. It was OK... some sketches didn't make sense but I laughed a bit at the sketch with the koopa singing at the other. It's all not entirely original, though I can tell you must hve worked hard to rip all of the classic graphics and sounds. I'm not saying it's bad I'm just saying the others are a lot compared to this. I hope this review was useful to you.

Wurmy responds:

Yeah well I know this is not very original at all. Been done many many times, but I was rather bored when I made it. And ripping the sprites... well, I found them already ripped, (Sounds too). Thank god for Spriters Resource XD

-Wurmy

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Very clever.

Somehow reminds me of ANIMATION INVASION. I also viewed Pink Army, that's good too. I just wish you put the sequel on this site! All your flash work is outstanding!

Awesome Video Games - Ep1 Awesome Video Games - Ep1

Video games are awesome!

Yeah that was great. I learned a few cool things about the good old NES. AWESOME!

007 Catastrophe Royale 007 Catastrophe Royale

OMG

Hilarious bond impressions! Make it again, but 10 times longer. It was so funny!

CLATOMIC part2 CLATOMIC part2

Once again, great job.

It was just... GREAT! But not just great... really great! Not just really great... OUTSTANDING! I want more of this!!!