The Eyesight Test V2.0 The Eyesight Test V2.0

My eyes are doomed...

Wow you're good. My eyes... urrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh. REAL VIOLENCE LOL. Good good SEIZURE good good SEIZURE. Make more like this :)

Four Second Firestorm Four Second Firestorm

Fantastic game!

That was amazing! It must have taken you guys a while to make it! It had a great Wario Ware feel to it. All the games were original and challenging. Even the damn loading screen was entertaining! 50 developers? Congrats to all. I prefer the music from Four Second Frenzy, but still good! I hope to see more Four Second games in the future.

Ultimate Zelda Game Quiz Ultimate Zelda Game Quiz

Great quiz.

Yeah some of those questions were hard but I could remember the order of the answers, so maybe next time you could make it so that the questions come up in a random order. I chuckled at that zelda cartoon at the end 'cos I know where it actually came from. Nice layout.

Fan Game 0.39 Fan Game 0.39

Nice.

Ha ha. When you called it fan game I thought you meant fan as in occupation. Then you say v0.39 so would that make this a beta so will we be expecting another version? Anyway, the game was fun for a few minutes. A few bugs, so I hope you fix some in a new version. No sound? Sound might be nice. Still, a nice game you got there.

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

: When you called it fan game I thought you meant fan as in occupation.

heh

: Then you say v0.39 so would that make this a beta so will we be expecting another version?

Yep. I add versions numbers to show that there's still work to be done. v1.0 will basically be the version I'm aiming for just now.

: A few bugs, so I hope you fix some in a new version

In future, if you let me know exactly what bugs you're talking about, that'd be great.

: No sound? Sound might be nice.

Indeed. I'll try and source some suitable stuff.

: Still, a nice game you got there.

Thanks! Glad you liked.

Stay funky!

starwing starwing

Not the best Starfox game I've ever played.

Messy. Not good layout and Slippy sounds more annoying than ever. It's OK, but can be improved lots. The jokes made me chuckle, though.

Pacman 2005 DEMO Pacman 2005 DEMO

Sweet.

+ Nice new graphics for such an old game.

- Buggy in places

+ Great presentation

- ANOTHER Pacman game, no change in gameplay

+ Great retro sounds from the original

Extreme 3D Racer Extreme 3D Racer

Not exactly 3D

Good try, but needs improving. See if you can make it flat 3D next time.

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

Best Flash game ever!

Brilliant! It's like playing an all new mario game! The guy below said there is no music, well it was muted!

Excitebike Excitebike

Best game ever!

LOVED THAT ANNOYING MUSIC!

Bush Debate Bush Debate

This review has a twist...

I'm suprised it hasn't been blammed. It was a very dull game. Though I respect you for admitting your mistakes when you replied to some of the poor reviews (like this one). So although I have made myself clear that this is a poor game, I like you for what you've done to respond. Thanks. Really. No kidding.

aiken-at-ng responds:

your game is poor too. it looks like you spent 10min on it. i like to respound to people as they bother to reveiw my so i bother to write back. ^^