Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

Cool

Much better than I thought it would be. Great animation. Can't wait to see more! I vote 5. Good job.

littleFoot littleFoot

Ahhhhhhh nice.

This is purely the most beautiful flash movie of all time and I don't think any other author will ever come close to it. The animation is sweet and colourful. The original music is great and blah blah blah it's just AMAZING. Funny story too. All of your flash is good but this is by far the best.

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Great animation... but...

I have a problem with the Super Mario Bros Z series. It's well animated, action-packed and you must have put a hell of a lot of effort into it... but I don't like the story. Mario and Sonic together for me doesn't work. I'm sure thousands would disagree with me but that's my opinion. It's like mixing Star Wars with Star Trek. It just doesn't feel right! If it were just the Mario characters and something other than the Chaos Emeralds it would've been almost perfect for me. The Axem Rangers just made things even worse... ARRRGGHHH!! I also didn't like pressing space over and over again to read the character speech... it's so annoying! But hey, despite all the issues I have with the story, I still enjoyed it, and it has made it to my favourites list.

The Eyesight Test V2.0 The Eyesight Test V2.0

My eyes are doomed...

Wow you're good. My eyes... urrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh. REAL VIOLENCE LOL. Good good SEIZURE good good SEIZURE. Make more like this :)

Four Second Firestorm Four Second Firestorm

Fantastic game!

That was amazing! It must have taken you guys a while to make it! It had a great Wario Ware feel to it. All the games were original and challenging. Even the damn loading screen was entertaining! 50 developers? Congrats to all. I prefer the music from Four Second Frenzy, but still good! I hope to see more Four Second games in the future.

Ultimate Zelda Game Quiz Ultimate Zelda Game Quiz

Great quiz.

Yeah some of those questions were hard but I could remember the order of the answers, so maybe next time you could make it so that the questions come up in a random order. I chuckled at that zelda cartoon at the end 'cos I know where it actually came from. Nice layout.

Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix

Excellent!

That music is an instant classic! I may use it in the future... it's perfect for a game menu. A great remix you have here.

HouseMasta responds: